The SoundQubed Builder Que is our way of showcasing the hard work, planning, and time you’ve put into your vehicle so others can learn and be inspired to do it too.
- To get featured on the Builder Que, you’ll need to create a user profile and submit your build through the Feature Form!
- Include the time you’ve spent on your build, the things that drew you into car audio, and pictures/video of your build.
- Take us on a journey from the beginning to the end of your build (Is it ever finished? Nah, just show us where it is today.)
- Describe what kind of enclosure you built, and who designed it. We want to know what you’re tuned to, where you amp settings are,
- Show us the whole project, especially the new skills and tricks you learned along the way!
- Tell us what new disciplines you had to learn to complete your build, and if you had to do it all over again, from the ground up, what would you do differently?
- Pictures and videos help to illustrate your journey through car audio and bring your build to life.
- Quality is greater than quantity but be sure to show us different points of view, perspectives, and the unique elements that make your car as distinctive and individual as you are!
- Tell us what drew you to car audio and what you love most about DIYing. Don’t be afraid to let your funny, funky, and personable personality out. We like who you are and what you’re doing!
We are focused on sharing information and know-how, one person at a time, one project at a time.
If you’re ready to share the details of this project, we’re ready for you!
Submit your build through the Feature Form!