Multi-Channel Power and Versatility
The powerful, versatile Q4-150 multi-channel amplifier provides power your entire system including midrange woofers, tweeters, and a subwoofer. You could also power multiple arrays or subs, depending on your needs.
The amp’s 4-channel, class A/B output section delivers superb sound quality and ample power to speaker arrays. The Q4-150 features variable high and low pass filters that can also be used in a band pass configuration. The Q4-150 also has variable bass boost, remote gain control w/clipping indicator, and RCA pass through jacks to optimize the amplifier for multiple system configurations.
- Stable down to 2 Ohm Stereo or 4 Ohm Mono
- Stereo Audio Outputs for Daisy Chaining multiple amplifiers
- Four way protection circuits: Speaker shorts, DC offset, High/Low voltage, Thermal protection
- Double sided boards with high current MOSFET switching devices
- 24dB/oct slope crossovers, fully adjustable high pass, low pass, and band pass filters
- Includes Remote Gain Knob (for use in BP/LP mode on channels 3/4)
|Mounting Foot Length||24"
|Low Pass Filter||50Hz ~ 5kHz|
|High Pass Filter||20Hz ~ 5kHz|
|Remote Gain Control||Included|
|Clipping Display Led||Yes|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||105dB|
|Damping Factor||200 <|
|Bass Boost @45Hz||0~18dB|
|External Fuse Rating||120A (external)|
|4 ohm power @ 14V||150Wx4|
|2 ohm power @ 14V||220Wx4|
|4 ohm mono power @ 14V||440Wx2|
|Power and Ground Inputs||4 gauge|