Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Resonance, Inc., Copyright © 2018, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we’re not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Multiple Product Orders
For a multiple product order, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given shipment, plus any applicable shipping charges. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. SoundQubed reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether Sample Store signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.
We will ship your product as it becomes available. Usually, products ship the same day if ordered by 3:00PM CST , or by the next business day if your order is received after this time and for orders received on Saturday, Sunday or any major holiday. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping.
SoundQubed accepts the following payment methods through our secure online website as well as in-store:
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Shipping addresses must match billing addresses.
- PayPal: SoundQubed only accepts PayPal payments from verified accounts with confirmed shipping addresses. Items will only be shipped to customer’s confirmed address.
- Money orders & Cashiers Checks: Money orders and cashier’s checks in U.S. Dollars only are accepted, orders are processed upon receipt of a money order or cashier’s check. We cannot guarantee the availability of a product by the time payment is received. We will charge a $25 fee on all returned checks.
- Bill Me Later: Bill Me Later is a PayPal Credit account. For more information check out https://www.billmelater.com
- International Orders: SoundQubed only accepts PayPal. PayPal payment must be listed as Eligible under Seller Protection Policy” and must be from a confirmed address. Payments will be accepted in U.S. currency only.
- SoundQubed does not accept international credit cards.
- Some credit card/PayPal orders may require extra identification from the cardholder to complete the transaction. This is to protect both the customer and SoundQubed from unauthorized orders or fraudulent transactions.
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to the SoundQubed site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
When entering any of our contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the SoundQubed site. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
We use “cookies” to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
Privacy on Other Web Sites
Shipping Info and Policies
- Shipping and billing must match for an order to be placed through SoundQubed*(Exceptions can be made with signed permission and a copy of the license holders shipping address. Please contact 405-600-1936
- Shipping times: Most orders received before 2:00 p.m. CST will ship the same day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 2:00 p.m. CST will ship the next business day. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement.
- Lost/stolen items: If Shipping Insurance/Signature Service is selected upon checkout and your package is lost or stolen please contact SoundQubed immediately at 405-600-1936. A claim will be filled with the Currier upon SoundQubed’s request. Claims can take up to 30 days before being resolved.
- Lost/Stolen Items Continued; if Shipping Insurance/Signature Service is NOT selected upon checkout no claims can be filled through SoundQubed and must be handled directly with the Currier service.
- Shipping handling charges are based on Item weight, size, and dimensions. Orders are normally shipped via FedEx or USPS. For overseas and international orders, please call for details. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will ship from our facility. Estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including destination address and how quickly items can be prepared for shipment. Our primary shipper is FedEx or USPS for P.O. Boxes. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by SoundQubed or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
Estimated Delivery Time
- Order processing: 1-2 business days.
- Continental U.S shipment transit time: 1-7 days.
- International shipment transit time: 5-30 days.
- All products are shipped free with an exception to parts and customer service repairs.
SoundQubed packs all merchandise carefully to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur while in transit. Please inspect package(s) immediately prior to accepting delivery. Damages and evidence of tampering must be reported to SoundQubed and to the respective shipping carrier immediately. It is extremely important that the contents of the shipment be thoroughly inspected upon receipt for potential shipping damage. If damage is observed and found, simply refuse the package.
Our Store shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, SoundQubed shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. SoundQubed shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, SoundQubed shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
SoundQubed warrants all products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service for a period of time not to exceed 24 months for subwoofers, components, earbuds and coaxial and 12 months for amplifiers from the original date of retail purchase. Parts returned must be determined by SoundQubed to be defective prior to any warranty credit or replacement is issued. SoundQubed’s obligation under warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at its discretion, any part proven defective. The customer must prepay transportation charges. Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use contemplated by the buyer is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Warranties are non transferable.
- Burnt or open coils.
- Customer abuse or competition use and power in excess of rating.
- Amplifiers used in competition or run below-rated ohm loads or voltage.
SoundQubed shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, including claims for delay, loss of profits, or labor. SoundQubed shall not be liable for any damages or injuries to persons or property resulting from improper installation or misuse of any part subject to this warranty. There are no other warranties expressed or implied extending beyond those set forth above.