VM-1 Voltage Gauge
The VM-1 voltage gauge is a mean, green, reading machine… er, device to make sure you get the fastest and most accurate data to keep your gear safe. After an easy 3-wire install, the VM-1 reads DC (Direct Current) voltage from your battery or amplifier 60 times per second for real-time peace of mind. With it’s 12-bit analog-to-digital (ADC) converter, it reads more accurately and precisely than those that use an 8 bit ADC rate. The VM-1 voltage gauge gives accurate readings, quickly alerting you to voltage changes that could cause damage!
The next added feature is the High/Low flash warning. The rapid flash alert warns you of voltage issues. The low-voltage warning triggers at 10V, while the high voltage alert flashes at 17.5V. These warnings are essential and key to pay attention to protect amplifier(s) or multiple batteries from damage due to low voltage or voltage spikes. Because these alerts happen almost instantly, you can make quick decisions that could save expensive equipment!
We left the form factor the same to allow for an easy swap out of other models. This makes for an inexpensive upgrade by pulling out the old one and replacing it with the new unit! For new installations, the VM-1 offers different mounting options. The VM-1 voltage gauge is guaranteed to save you time and money.
- 12 bit ADC (2x faster than others like it on the market)
- 24 readings every .4 seconds
- “Lo” voltage warning flash at 10.0V
- “High” voltage warning at 17.5V
- Green back lit LED
- Direct replacement of others in the market
- 3 wire hook-up for fast, easy installs
- Car, boat, atv, and camper battery health
- See amplifier and accessory voltage
- Small alien space craft
- Power Wheels
- R/C Cars, airplanes and boats
- Virtually anything that runs off DC!
Read article on how to install the VM-1 voltage gauge.