SQ-VM-1 Voltage Gauge
The SQVM-1 is a mean, green, reading machine… er, device to make sure you get the fastest and most accurate data to keep your gear safe. Using it’s easy 3-wire install the VM-1 reads DC (Direct Current) voltage from your battery or amplifier to give you real time peace of mind. With it’s 12 bit analog-to-digital (ADC) converter it reads more accurately and precisely than those that use an 8 bit ADC rate of those already on the market, the VM-1 is capable of giving you the most accurate reading keeping you up to date at all times.
The 2nd fail safe feature we added was the High/Low flash warning which notifies you with a rapid flash to warn you of voltage issues. The low function warning kicks on at 10V while the high voltage flashes at 17.5V. These warnings are essential and key to pay attention to for those running amplifier(s) or multiple batteries to protect you from potential damage due to under voltage or voltage spikes. These features will allow you to make quick decisions that may save your expensive equipment.
Some of you may be asking, “But why not a new design SQ?” Simple answer. We left the design the same to allow for an easy swap out of those older model unmentionables. This makes for an inexpensive upgrade with no extra work involved other than pulling out the old one and replacing it with the new VM-1! This gauge is guaranteed to save you time and money and offers multiple mounting options.
- 12 bit ADC (2x faster than others like it on the market)
- 24 readings every .4 seconds
- “Lo” voltage warning flash at 10.0V
- “High” voltage warning at 17.5V
- Green back lit LED
- Direct replacement of others in the market
- 3 wire hook-up for fast, easy installs
- Car, boat, atv, and camper battery health
- See amplifier and accessory voltage
- Small alien space craft
- Power Wheels
- R/C Cars, airplanes and boats
- Virtually anything that runs off DC!